Agenda for the week of October 16 – all assignments and dates are subject to change
Monday, October 16, Blue / Tuesday, October 17, Green
- Independent Reading
- Text Structure Scavenger Hunt
- Grammar Practice: subordinating conjunctions
- Exit Ticket: subordinating conjunctions
Continue reading “English: October 16 – 20 / Periods 5, 7, 4, and 6”
Monday: Students will assess knowledge and understanding of percent of change and increase/decrease. Students will then work on review sheet in class. Test Wednesday.
Homework: Finish review & study for test
Wednesday: Students will take test on Percent of Change and Percent Increase/Decrease.
Homework: Define vocabulary terms
Friday: Students will be introduced to Rate of Change by utilizing understanding of percent of change.
- Scholars will Take Unit One Assessment
- Complete Biomolecules in my Food Lab
Read and answer ALL questions pages 391 and 394 – 402. Due Friday October 20th.
Characteristic of Life in preparation for class on Wednesday October 18 Continue reading “October 16-20 Period 5 ONLY”
Unit: Levels of Organization
Periods: 1, 4, 6, 8
Scholars will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of life
- Recognize the levels organization in plants and animals
- Take Levels of organization Video notes
HOMEWORK: Due: October 18/19 (Wed/Thur.)
Watch the Cell Theory Video in preparation for the next class- Wed/Thus Continue reading “October 16-20”
This week in Texas History we will complete our study of European explorers in Texas.
Check out this kahoot called ‘TX Hist- First Texans’.
Here’s the link: https://play.kahoot.it/#/k/40933831-9e9b-427d-b5b5-7491b307255f